I feel weary and overwhelmed.
I don’t have much time for reflection or recuperation as I hop on the treadmill of my daily life.
Three more work days before the weekend!
Skimming my emails I found these encouraging words from the Mayo Clinic.
Gain confidence for success!
Believing in yourself is key to making healthy changes.
If you feel like you’re falling short in self-confidence, try these five tips:
1. Focus on skills that have worked for you in the past.
2. Consider your strengths and play to them.
3. Identify what personally motivates you to succeed.
4. Make small changes over time.
5. When you have a setback, start fresh the next day. (Yes!)
Thanks to the Mayo Clinic for these tips.